Thursday, April 24, 2014

Customer Feedback

Customer feedback

We like to share good news with everyone,  so what good news do we have?  Great customer feedback for  our Janitorial Services division.

#1....You can always count on ServiceMaster of Salt Lake. They always do a great job. We never have a problem that they don't tell us about. They are always here when they say they will be.  (Plumbing services office)

#2.... I get many compliments on how "clean" my property is. Much of this is because I have the service of ServiceMaster. If there ever are any problems, I report it to Kathy and the problem is taken care of. The cleaning people are friendly, on time and they too, if asked to do a particular cleaning thing will do it. I'm very satisfied with the results I get from Service Master. I believe it's been sixteen years of excellent service.  (Senior Citizen Housing complex)


#3.... IT IS COMPLETE AND WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM IT IS ADDRESSED PROMPTLY. ( offices of heavy machinery sales & services building)

No comments:

Post a Comment